- Easy site-to-site transport with no need for towing
- Thermostatically controlled oil cooler for fast warm-up and help preventing the hydraulic oil from overheating
- Variable-flow on/off valve for simple tool changes and slow start-up
- Gauge displays when it’s time to change the filter
- Available in gasoline and electrically driven versions
- Several models equipped with Power On Demand a system that saves fuel by automatically idling the engine when the tool isn’t being used and speeding up when the tool is activated
How do they operate?
Couldn’t be simpler. The thermostatically controlled oil cooler gives fast warm-up and helps prevent the hydraulic oil from overheating. Correct working temperature is achieved within minutes – even during the winter. The variable low on/off valve enables simple tool change and slow start up. A gauge shows when it’s time to change the filter.