Texas Pneumatic Air Manifold - 8 outlet
$3,208.50 excl GST
Item may not qualify for free freight.
The Texas Pneumatic Air Manifold can be used in any industry where there is a need to have multiple outlets of air to supply various pneumatic tools simultaenously. The manifold comes with a 1'1/2" air inlet and can be dispersed through and up to size separate 3/4" Chicago couplings. Each outlet is regulated by a bronze safety lock on/off self-relieving ball valve.Air Manifold Features:
- Conveniently manufactured TO SAVE YOU TIME.
- Baffles increase interior surface area for improved condensation collection.
- Cage protects the valves and makes it easy to move.
- Ball valves control the number of outlets available.
- Pressure relief valve provides protection against excessive pressure build-up.
- Particulate filters produce clean air at the tool preventing downtime.
- Units can be linked together by replacing the square plug with a hose coupling
- 15 Gallon Air Manifold (ASME Tank)
- 2" - 4 Prong (Bull Hose) Inlet Coupling
- 8 outlets w/ 3/4" Ball Valves & Crow Foot Couplings
- 200 psi Pressure Relief Valve
- Drain Valve on Bottom of Tank
- Pressure Gage w/ Plastic Cover
- Size: 1042mm x 635mm x 483mm
- Weight: 35kg
Returns & Warranty
Please refer to PowerPac's full terms and conditions of sale