100L Dangerous Goods Cabinet
$2,227.05 excl GST
Item may not qualify for free freight.
Flammable liquid storage cabinet.
Suitable for storage of class 3 flammable or combustible liquids such as paint, solvents, petrol, thinners, kerosene, turpentine, white spirits, alcohol, ethanol, diesel, linseed oil and more.
Manufactured to meet AS 1940 standards for the storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and latching door
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelves
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 250L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 1 (additional shelf 5535-29)
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 935mm (W) x 620mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 495mm (H) x 840mm (W) x 530mm (D)
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Returns & Warranty
Please refer to PowerPac's full terms and conditions of sale