CP - LBG 800 GX25NT - Walk Behind Screed with 2m Profile
$1,397.74 excl GST
Item may not qualify for free freight.
CP’s LBG 804 bull float screed vibrates and levels fresh concrete in one step, and is easy to maneuver on smaller slabs.
The new CP LBG 804 walk-behind screed makes it easy to create a consistent, high-quality concrete finish without a guide or supporting tube. It delivers high vibration power with low hand/arm vibrations (HAV) and low noise — the ideal combination to stay productive job after job.
- Engine: Honda GX25
- Power: 0.8kW / 1.1hp
- Weight: 18kg
- Handle: Long - up to 4.5m
- Profile Length: 2.0m
- Sound Power 80dB(A)
Features & Benefits
- Kill ignition switch makes it easy to stop the engine
- Transportation handle makes unit easy to load and carry
- Rubber element protects engine and eccentric and reduces H/A vibrations
- Handle extends up to 4.5 m for reach from outside concrete
- Throttle control to adjust engine speed
- Twist pitch system adjusts +/- 15 degrees for forward or backward use
- The LBG 804 provides vibration and leveling in one step on smaller slabs and low to high slump concrete. Common applications include concr
Returns & Warranty
Please refer to PowerPac's full terms and conditions of sale