Wacker Neuson - DPU6555Hec
$27,398.02 excl GST
Incredible compaction force along with fast forward and reverse travel means the DPU 6555 achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place extreme demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 6555 suitable for all purposes and compacts even heavy interlocking paving stone reliably.
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation with spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Available electric start and crank start back-up. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths. Also available with Compatec, an easy to read display of the current compaction progress. Compatec provides warning for overload and over compaction.
Operating weight: 495 kg
Centrifugal force: 65 kN
Base plate size (W x L): 550 x 900 mm
Base plate thickness: 12 mm
Height (without guide handle): 869 mm
Operating width (without extension plate): 560 mm
Operating width (with extension plate): 710 mm
Frequency: 69 Hz
Advance travel max.: (depending on soil & environmental factors)28 m/min
Surface capacity max.: (depending on soil & environmental factors)1,193 m²/h
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled single-cylinder, four-cycle diesel engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Hatz
Engine / Motor: 1D81S
Displacement: 667 cm³
at rpm: 3,000 rpm
Operating performance max.: (DIN ISO 3046): 9.6 kW
Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046): 6.7 kW
at rpm: 2,880 rpm
Fuel consumption: 1.9 l/h
Tank capacity (fuel): 6 l
Power transmission: From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.
Fuel type: Diesel
Returns & Warranty
Please refer to PowerPac's full terms and conditions of sale