Wacker Neuson - BTS635s - Petrol Demolition Saw
$2,065.45 excl GST
The gasoline cut-off saws of the BTS range are your ideal companions on site. They are extremely durable and robust thanks to high quality manufacturing standards of their individual components. The design is perfectly balanced, making for easy and intuitive operation of the device. The air-cooled two-cycle engine has a high torque with reliable power transmission.This ensures the first-class cutting performance of the BTS range. And they remain easily within all specified emission limits.
- First-class cutting performance.
- Way above average operating times.
- High performance engine with high torque.
- Robust high quality construction.
- Hand-arm vibrations below 5m/s²*.
- Operating data:
- L x W x H: 825 x 315 x 420 mm
- Weight: 11.3 kg
- Blade diameter max.: 350 mm (14")
- Blade diameter min.: 300 mm
- Range: 4.5 mm
- Blade arbor: 25.4 mm
- RPM / speed of the blade (max.): 4240 rpm
- Cutting depth max.: 128 mm
- Engine / Motor: Single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement: 86 cm³
- Engine performance: 4.3 kW (5.8HP)
- Fuel consumption: 2.3 L/h
- Tank capacity: 1.1 L
- Gasoline / oil mixture: 50:1
NOTE: Does not include blade. Contact us and we'll recommend the best blade for your conditions.
Returns & Warranty
Please refer to PowerPac's full terms and conditions of sale